Now celebrating its 25th Year!!
Date | 5 – 7 June | 2019
Venue | Melia Hotel | Sitges | Spain
Navigating the 7Cs of Outsourcing & Procurement
Consistency, Continuity, Consolidation, Collaboration, Change, Complexity & Competency.
PCMG (Pharmaceutical Contract Management Group) is the industry’s only organisation dedicated to serving the clinical outsourcing community.
Led by members for members developing and sharing best practice for the procurement and management of outsourced R+D services.
The Joint Committee of PCMG and CRO members has set its sights on a range of key challenges to achieving mutual outsourcing goals developing another incredible program including….
- Assessment of rapidly evolving Regulatory, Technology and Finance impact on outsourcing – A strategic early-warning
- The realities of outsourcing studies with Academia – Are you really prepared?
- Real-world pharma implementation of quality, speed and value outsourcing strategy – The how-to and how-not-to of outsourcing strategies
- Big Data theory in outsourcing practice – what does it mean and what does it change?
- Lessons in outsourcing Medical Device studies – do you know what’s the same and what’s different?
- Good Idea/Bad Idea interactive forum to target best and worst practice to take home (or not).
- Are we there yet? The latest from months of preparation, estimation and worst-case scenarios of Brexit’s impact
- Japan’s growth in clinical trials – understanding the facts of running outsourced studies in Japan
- Cost vs. benefit of ‘Patient Centricity’ –nice to have or need to have?
- PCMG’s thought-provoking out-of-industry perspective session from the defence sector: Outsourcing with Lives at Stake